[yt-users] shine through images

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue Mar 13 09:33:55 PDT 2012

Hi Stephen,

I did try it out and I think it's fine -- the only problem is that I couldn't see an obvious difference between that and a straight projection. I suspect though, that it's the data cube I tried it on. Let me give it another go tomorrow and confirm for sure (I've just travelled back to Japan so things were a bit too chaotic today).

Elizabeth