[yt-users] kraken yt module

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 07:12:32 PDT 2012

Hi Eric,

The yt modules on Kraken should be good to go.  The PM last Thursday
stirred things up a little bit.  Now, when you do:
module swap PrgEnv-pgi PrgEng-gnu
module load yt/dev

you will get an error about no being able to load some mpt module.  I
submitted a ticket about this.  However, I was still able to do everything
I needed with yt despite this error, so you should be fine.  You will be
able to run a job from the queue if you just stick those module calls into
your job script.

Briton