[yt-users] Odd array size issue

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:12:58 PDT 2012

Hi Elizabeth,

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Elizabeth Tasker
<tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> It's the same:
>
> In [3]: print scg["Ones"].shape
> (256, 8, 256)
>
> I should add, this machine is running the latest yt:
>
> a437280f3cef (yt) tip
>
> whereas my old dead machine probably wasn't. I'm not sure if there might
> have been a recent error added that produced this?

It's a possiblity; John reverted some changes several weeks ago, but I
thought that restored it to the previous operations.  None of the
answer tests have thrown anything, and they do test this
functionality.

Can you provide a script (pastebinned) that I can run?  And, what's
the size of your domain?  32, 32, 32 for extent, and dims of ...
128^3?

-Matt