[yt-users] Incoming: Threaded volume rendering, and changes to off-axis projections

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:50:28 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to highlight something here because it has come up a few
times off-list and in the IRC channel.  Your next "yt update" may fail if
you haven't upgraded to Cython 0.16.  There are two ways to update Cython:

1) The installation script has been updated to include Cython 0.16, so if
you re-run that then you should be set.
2) Install Cython 0.16 manually with "pip install -U Cython"

Sam