[yt-users] install error

Cameron Hummels chummels at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 13 08:48:19 PDT 2012

I'm +1 on making things more explicit in the install_script message to
users (particularly of mac).  I think most people treat it like a black
box and hope for the best.  And if it breaks they come here. If
something popped up and said, *make sure you have xcode gcc installed*,
it might be better for all involved.

Cameron