[yt-users] Plot collections on non-square slices

Mark Krumholz krumholz at ucolick.org
Tue Jul 24 15:55:46 PDT 2012

Hi YT Users,

I have a computational domain that is not cubical, and I want to plot
a slice through it that is rectangular rather than square. I can make
a slice with PlotCollection, but when I write the image to a file
using save, I find that it has been padded with whitesapce on the left
and right to make it square. I would like the image to have the same
aspect ratio as the data, not be white-padded. Is there a way to do
this with PlotCollection, or should I just give up and use
FixedResolutionBuffer to extract the data and construct the image
myself?

Thanks.

--
Mark Krumholz