[yt-users] Xray luminosity in yt

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:17:41 PDT 2012

Hi Yuan,

I believe yt has the functionality to compute the X-ray emission from a set
of tables computed with Cloudy.  I believe Sam Skillman or Eric Hallman
know how to do this, so maybe they can chime in.  It requires these data
tables that do not ship with yt, but I think we would be happy to provide
you with them.

Britton