[yt-users] install error

Casey W. Stark caseywstark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:39:44 PDT 2012

That's a good point Sam. I've seen a lot of people reccomend the hpc for
Mac compilers, but they don't support many Darwin specific flags, causing
common build systems to break. This took way too long to figure out as a
new Mac user. Much better to stick with Xcode gcc and get the AT&T research
gfortran.

If you really want a new version of gnu compilers (kind of amazing how far
behind they are), I think macports has newer versions built to have the
apple flags.

- Casey