[yt-users] install error

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:53:31 PDT 2012

Here's what the install script current spits out:

Looks like you're running on Mac OSX.

NOTE: you must have the Xcode command line tools installed.

OS X 10.5: download Xcode 3.0 from the mac developer tools
website

OS X 10.6: download Xcode 3.2 from the mac developer tools
website

OS X 10.7: download Xcode 4.0 from the mac app store or
alternatively download the Xcode command line tools from
the mac developer tools website

NOTE: You may have problems if you are running OSX 10.6 (Snow
Leopard) or newer.  If you do, please set the following
environment variables, remove any broken installation tree, and
re-run this script verbatim.

$ export CC=gcc-4.2
$ export CXX=g++-4.2