[yt-users] install error

Nathan Goldbaum goldbaum at ucolick.org
Fri Jul 13 00:21:56 PDT 2012

Hi Elizabeth,

I tried running the install script on my mac laptop after your e-mail.
I was able to build yt from the install script with no problems.

It would help if you could let us know a bit more about the system
you're trying to build yt on.  In particular, I think you'll run into
issues if you're using an old version of gcc that doesn't support
OpenMP.  Version 4.2 or newer should work.

-Nathan