[yt-users] scripts from old hub?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:20:36 PDT 2012

Hi Christine,

The migration happened, a few weeks later than intended, and the new
hub is live at https://hub.yt-project.org/ .  Integration with the new
Hub is available in the development branch, and with any luck we'll
have the docs squared away for a stable release very soon.  I know the
SSL cert is self-signed, but fixing that will probably take a little
bit longer.

-Matt