[yt-users] error launching yt: __gnu_cxx::__concurrence_lock_error

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:53:12 PST 2012

Hi JC,

Unfortunately I'm not really sure -- I no longer have a Mac to test
against, and this error looks like some deep compilation bug, likely
with matplotlib.  It might be something about your installation (did
you use the install script?  were you using a non-standard GCC? etc)
but I'm not really sure.

Anyone else out there, with a Mac, who might be able to give JC a pointer?

-Matt