[yt-users] problem with fields that use ghost zones

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:32:31 PST 2012

Hi Matt,

I'm not sure I understand the change that you're talking about, but it
seems that they were auto-detected in the past, since the example without
them there used to work.  I'm in favor of returning to that if possible.
Regardless, I think it would be worthwhile to add something to the derived
fields documentation discussing this.  I could add that if we wanted it,
but it will be good to have it reviewed, since I'm not very familiar with
how it works.

Britton