[yt-users] take_log for plots?

Andrew Myers atmyers at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 17 18:16:58 PST 2012

Hi John,

I don't know if there's a better way, but I usually do this by overriding
the default in my script before making my plot, like so:

pf.field_info["density"].take_log=False
           pc = PlotCollection(pf)
           p = pc.add_ray([pf.domain_left_edge[0],0,0],
[pf.domain_right_edge[0],0,0], "density")
           etc...

-Andrew Myers

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM, John ZuHone <jzuhone at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov