[yt-users] error launching yt: __gnu_cxx::__concurrence_lock_error

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:09:06 PST 2012

Hi JC,

This is suspicious.  Can you try forcing a rebuild of your yt-hg
directory, and make sure:

CC=gcc-4.2
CXX=g++-4.2

Rebuild with:

python2.7 setup.py build_ext -i -f

This might fix it.  You may also have to manually edit
yt/frontends/ramses/setup.py and ensure that stdc++ is in the
libraries=[] argument for _ramses_reader.pyx.

-Matt