[yt-users] Problem loading orion data

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:26:13 PST 2012

Hi Anna,

One thing that is not the most common with Orion data is that yt
requires the inputs file.  Usually when this error shows up, the
inputs file isn't around.  There's an example here:

http://yt-project.org/docs/2.3/analyzing/loading_data.html?highlight=orion#orion-data

If you do have the inputs file and it still doesn't work, ping us back
and we can run some diagnostics.

Best,

Matt

PS I think this is your first email to the list -- welcome to yt!  :)