[yt-users] yt on kraken

Harinarayan Krishnan hkrishnan at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 23 13:11:09 PST 2012

Hi all,

On Kraken, I have enabled the ability to load yt on login.

The command is:

"module swap PrgEnv-pgi PrgEnv-gnu"
"module load yt/2.3-local" or "module load yt/dev-local"

I stress again, please use it only for small tasks and tests. Running
large jobs on login nodes can/will cripple a very limited resource.
Also, the admins may boot you off the system if you take over the
machine.

Let me know if you any question, concerns, or if something is not
working properly.

Best regards,
Hari