[yt-users] shine through images

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 15:49:19 PST 2012

Hi Elizabeth,

This type of projection is usually called a MIP for maximum intensity
projection.  It is not currently possible.  However, I think that with
a few modifications it could be added, as we now use a QuadTree with a
set of helper functions; the QTN_add_value function specifically could
be swapped out relatively easily.  If you fill out a ticket targeted
at 2.4 I will add this functionality.

-Matt