[yt-users] volume rendering brightness

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:39:42 PST 2012

Hi Geoffrey,

Another option, which is outlined in the Advanced Rendering talk from the
workshop, is to use an enhance script to renormalize the image.  This
doesn't require setting the clip variable, and is done as a post-processing
step.  The video of the talk, as well as slides, can be found here (see
Advanced Rendering):
http://yt-project.org/workshop2012/#presentations

It references an enhance.py script, which can be found through the hub,
here:
http://hub.yt-project.org/AnalysisAndVisualization/enhance-your-renderings/

I'd suggest taking a look, as it will also walk you through other advanced
rendering techniques.

Best,
Sam