[yt-users] Obtaining projection data value

Jun-Hwan Choi jhchoi at pa.uky.edu
Mon Feb 6 13:09:57 PST 2012

Hi all,

I wonder whether that I can obtain the value that generate projection plot.
I can make a projection image for my disk using add_projection  in the
plot_collation.
I am interested in to get the projected density value and its position
(and its pixel size) to perform the FFT analysis in order to find the
non-axisymmertic feature such as disk-bar.
Is there way to get this values using yt?

Thank you in advance,
Junhwan

Jun-Hwan Choi, Ph.D.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Kentucky
Tel: (859) 897-6737        Fax: (859) 323-2846
Email: jhchoi at pa.uky.edu   URL: http://www.pa.uky.edu/~jhchoi