[yt-users] No module named rockstar_interface

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Thu Dec 13 06:09:16 PST 2012

Hi Latif,

> I reinstalled yt with new install script as Nathan suggested. It seems to me
> that script does not install rockstar properly. I am getting the same error
> as in the previous installation.

Can you (re-)check a few things for me now that you're tried the
script again, please?

- In your install_script.sh, can you tell me what the value of
INST_ROCKSTAR is? It should be around line 46.
- Please confirm that there is*not* a yt-install/src/yt-hg/rockstar.cfg file?
- Is there a yt-install/src/rockstar-0.99.6.tar.gz file?
- Is there a yt-install/src/Rockstar directory?
- Is there a yt-install/src/Rockstar/librockstar.so file?
- Is there a yt-install/lib/librockstar.so file?

Thank you!

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us