[yt-users] No module named rockstar_interface

Latif latifne at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:01:59 PST 2012

Hi Stephan,
Many thanks for a prompt response. It is highly appreciated.

> - Is there a "rockstar.cfg" file in your yt directory (e.g.
> yt-install/src/yt-hg/rockstar.cfg)?

No, there is no such file.

> - Do you have a yt-install/src/Rockstar directory, and a
> yt-install/src/rockstar-0.99.6.tar.gz file?

Yes, i do have a tar file.

> - If you have it, inside the directory above, do you have a file
> "librockstar.so"?

 Again, i can't see it.

Another thing which might have lead to improper installation of rockstar
halo finder. I encountered a problem related to this while installing yt
development fork about a week ago. I had to replace Rockstar-0.99.tar.gz
with  rockstar-0.99.6.tar.gz in install srcipt otherwise  installation was
failing.
Cheers
Latif