[yt-users] Star Projections

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Wed Dec 5 09:07:17 PST 2012

Hi Munier,

> creation_time is probably not in this simulation
> From 565 grids, 0 have stars, and 565 have no particles.
>
> BUT for others the output was like
>
> From 557 grids, 557 have stars, and 0 have no particles.
>
> And odder still, the order of yes's and no's is not contiguous. I think this
> may be an issue with my run itself?

It does look like some of your snapshots do not have star particles,
or the data was not written to disk correctly/successfully, and this
is why your script cannot find 'creation_time' for some of your
snapshots. At this point it seems most likely you will need to figure
out why that happened if you did in fact expect stars to be there.
Good luck!

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us