[yt-users] Ramses plot issues

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:11:26 PST 2012

Hi Sam,

I was able to reproduce the error.  I can isolate the first memory
corruption to during the octree parsing.  I suspect it is related to
an off-by-one error somewhere, as I am finding four more Octs than yt
expects to find.  Following that memory error, arrays become
corrupted.  My guess is that there is an additional case for IO in
RAMSES I was not correctly supporting.  I'll write back when I have
narrowed it down for a fix.

-Matt