[yt-users] No module named rockstar_interface

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:02:42 PST 2012

When you reinstalled, did you obtain a new version of the installer file
from the website?  Or did you use the old version of the installer that you
had previously?  Recently (about a week ago), I discovered a bug with the
rockstar installation where there was a mismatch between rockstar and
Rockstar (as you have already pointed out).  Stephen made a few changes to
the installer and then when I downloaded a fresh install.sh file, it worked
OK.

Cameron