[yt-users] Estimation of memory

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:51:24 PST 2012

Hi Pengfei,

I see those warnings often when running big yt jobs on Nautilus.  You can
get rid of them by setting those environment variables to something like:
export MPI_BUFS_PER_PROC=1024
export MPI_BUFS_PER_HOST=1024

That should get rid of those warnings, but may not totally solve the
problem of the job ending prematurely, so let us know if you're still
having problems.

Britton