[yt-users] XSPEC issue

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:14:35 PDT 2012

The other problem is that XSPEC doesn't do 64-bit builds on Mac because of X11, or so they say. If you can get it to work please let me know. I tried this earlier this week with no luck.

John ZuHone
Laboratory for High-Energy Astrophysics
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
8800 Greenbelt Rd., Code 662