[yt-users] axis ticks problem in ProjectionPlot function

Ji Suoqing jisuoqing at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:40:13 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've found a small problem in ProjectionPlot function: in FLASH4 data, I've already set the domain to be, say:

xmin=0.0
xmax=1.0
ymin=0.0
ymax=1.0

But when I use ProjectionPlot to plot the figure, the axis ticks become -0.5<x<0.5, -0.5<y<0.5; while in VisIt, the axis ticks are right. Also, in YT if I print out:

pf.domain_left_edge & pf.domain_right_edge

the domain is correct: 0<x<1, 0<y<1.

I've found this in 2d cylindrical case, where x represents for r direction, and y for z direction. I'm not sure whether in cartesian coordinate the same problem exists or not.

Best wishes,
Suoqing