[yt-users] yt Google+ Hangout Tomorrow

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:25:09 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Tomorrow we are going to try out a Google Hangout hosted by +yt.  This is a
chance for you to ask questions or iterate on a particular piece of
analysis you'd like to perform.  Also feel free to give feedback or just
stop by and say hi to us.  We'll be starting around 2pm EST tomorrow and
there should be several of the yt developers hanging out.  Depending on how
it goes, we'll consider running one ever so often as a form of office hours
or discussion of new capabilities.

Anyways, if you have Google+ enabled and you head over and add +yt to your
circles at https://plus.google.com/107728486871834552760/posts, you should
see the hangout pop up in your feed.  We'll also probably send out the link
on the irc channel when we get started.

I hope to see you there!

Sam