[yt-users] IsBound and mpi4py

Eve Lee elee at cita.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 28 08:49:58 PDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

But is the derived quantity "IsBound" also not parallel in general? The
code I'm using does not use clump object at all; all it's doing is
picking out a sphere object centred around some point in the box (i.e. I
have a separate code to find all the clumps and output all the relevant
quantities such as the x,y,z of the densest point and the centre of
mass, etc. onto a text file. In other words, the code I'm using is only
retrieving the coordinates).

I thought the reason why clump finding does not work in parallel was
because parallel contour algorithm was not yet implemented, which, if I
understand correctly, is separate from "IsBound".

In any case, I'll try changing the opening angle.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Eve