[yt-users] change resolution of a slice

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:18:20 PDT 2011

Hi JC,

If you want to use the PlotCollection, you can control the image size with
the fig_size keyword given to pc.add_slice.  The dpi of images written out
is 100, so you just need to give the right values with fig_size to get what
you're looking for.  A couple things to remember.  The colorbar takes 25% of
the width of the image, so you need to adjust the width for that.  Also, you
need to give the value as a tuple, so fig_size=(10, 8), for example.  You
can always do:
help(pc.add_slice)
to get more information on everything you can do with that function, or any
for that matter.

Britton