[yt-users] who is interested in a yt workshop?

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:34:11 PDT 2011

Hi again everyone,

It seems like there is a decent amount of interest in a yt users/developers
workshop sometime early in 2010.  It's important to get a good estimate of
the number of people who might attend.  If you are interested in such a
workshop as was described in this thread and haven't responded, please do
so.

Britton