[yt-users] who is interested in a yt workshop?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:59:08 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

There has been some progress on this front, and we have identified a
venue -- the FLASH center in Chicago has graciously offered to host
us, and we are extremely grateful for their hospitality.  We've
settled on the dates of January 24-26, and we're trying to determine
who is going to be able to attend based on those dates.  If you
expressed interest in this thread you should have received an email
with a link to that form -- even if the answer is no, *please* fill
out the form and let us know if you think you can attend, as it will
affect our attempts to get external funding.

If you didn't express interest before, but have had a change of heart
or just want to emphasize you don't want to come, the form is
available here:

http://goo.gl/xElrB

Thanks very much,

Matt