[yt-users] yt on Nautilus

meecegre at msu.edu meecegre at msu.edu
Mon Sep 19 07:51:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

I had this same problem on Kracken. Matplotlib tries to create a hidden directory in your home directory when it is loaded, but the compute nodes don't have write access to your home directory. Try adding a line to your job script changing MPLCONFIGDIR to the local directory and see if that fixesit.

All credit to Britton who explained this to me!

-- Greg