[yt-users] setting limits on phase plots

Christine Simpson csimpson at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 2 12:46:09 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to make some phase plots and specify the x axis limits, the y
axis limits and the color bar limits.  I've tried this:

pc.add_phase_sphere(r200[j],'kpc',["Density","Temperature","CellMassMsun"],weight=None)
pc.set_zlim(1.0**-2,1.0**5)
pc.set_xlim(1.0**-30,5.0**-19)
pc.set_ylim(10.0,1.0**7)

It sets the limits to some random values and I get an empty plot.  I
thought there was some 'redraw' callback that I could try and I tried
'pc.redraw()' and 'pc.redraw_image()', but I guess 'redraw' can only be
used with interactive plot collections?

Christine