[yt-users] yt Hub recap

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:44:35 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

It's been just over a week since we launched the yt Hub (
http://hub.yt-project.org/).  In that time, the Hub has received 13
submissions, including all of the tools that were available on the old
Enzotools Barn.

The only hiccup so far has been that it seems the original announcement sent
to this list did not arrive for anyone with a gmail address.  So if you're
hearing about this thing called the yt Hub for the first time, here's what
you missed: http://blog.yt-project.org/introducing-the-yt-hub

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.  If you haven't yet, we hope
to see you there soon.  Once again, feel free to reply to this thread or
send me an email if you have any ideas for making the yt Hub better.

Britton