[yt-users] field parameters and extract_connected_sets

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Fri Oct 21 00:14:17 PDT 2011

Hi Matt,

Still no luck, although possibly I'm updating incorrectly. When I run bin/yt update, I get:

yt module located at:
 /home/taskere/yt/src/yt-hg

The current version of the code is:

---
8bcf892c82d2 (yt) tip
---

which isn't the # you list. Does this mean I don't have your fix and if so, how do I get it? :/

Elizabeth