[yt-users] Smooth ENZO datacube to lower resolution

Anthony Harness anthony.harness at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:00:02 PDT 2011

I have a 1536^3 ENZO datacube that I want to smooth to essentially become a
512^3 datacube. I want to be able to still use the datacube to do further
analysis with yt, so I need the format of the data not to change. I only
need to smooth the data of 3 fields, but I need to keep the Derived
Quantities and parallel capabilities of yt. Is there any yt implementation
that can do this or any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Anthony