[yt-users] YT on NASA Pleiades

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:05:24 PST 2011

Thanks, and then what about
h5ls filename/logical\ runtime\ parameters
It seems like it's getting an int instead of a string when searching
through the parameter list.  If you have time and can log on to IRC I can
talk you through some debugging with ipython that will probably speed this
up quite a bit.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble,
Sam