[yt-users] volume rendering rotate

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:07:43 PST 2011

Hi Stella,

I'm looking at script I wrote recently to do something similar to what
you're doing, I see that I also have this keyword in camera instantiation
as well: north_vector=[0., 0., 1.].
You might need to manually set the north vector for the stead_north to work
properly.

Also, it looks like in my script I did not supply a rot_vector, so it just
rotated about north.  If simply adding the north_vector kwarg doesn't work,
you might also try that.

Britton