[yt-users] Support for cylindrical coordinates?

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:38:18 PDT 2011

Hi Kuo-Chuan,

YT does not currently support non-Cartesian coordinate geometries in any
dimensionality.  If you feel like implementing cylindrical coordinates into
the code, I am sure that you would be heralded as a hero, and many songs
would be sung in your honor at the next yt users meeting.  I leave it to
others to comment on the difficulty of this task - I suspect it's highly
non-trivial.

Cheers,
Brian