[yt-users] Problem with common unstable branch on Kraken

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Wed May 25 12:06:14 PDT 2011

I'm not sure if this is relevant to Kraken users, but I have gone through
a lot of trouble to make YT work on Nautilus, which is similar machine to
Kraken.  After going back and forth with the sys admins, I was told to do
the following:

module swap mpt mpt/2.03
export MPI_SHARED_NEIGHBORHOOD=HOST

and use no more than 8 cores due to some bug in the drivers of a
particular hardware.

Once I had YT working on Nautilus I haven't tried to use YT on Kraken.

From
G.S.