[yt-users] Problem with common unstable branch on Kraken

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Wed May 25 18:55:26 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm pretty certain that the install of yt that Anthony was trying to
use (/lustre/scratch/proj/yt_common/unstable), which is the one I
maintain, will not work in parallel. It has to do with various shared
library issues that I never quite sorted out. However, I've
successfully run things on Kraken in parallel using the yt module that
Harinarayan (Hari) Krishnan has set up. If it's not updated to include
the fixes you need, perhaps Hari can update it.

Anyway, I've updated my install, which should work as long as you're
running from a login node.

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us