[yt-users] possible bugs in analytical mass function code and halo profiler code

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:30:17 PDT 2011

The yt-docs are nominally available in the directory
$YT_DEST/src/yt-supplemental/yt-docs , which gets updated when you do
"yt instinfo -u", but that repository may not be up to date with the
yt-doc repo on BB because of how subrepos work in hg.  Bitbucket is
working for me, by the way:

http://hg.enzotools.org/yt-doc

Mike, if you email me with your BB username, I'll add you to the push ACL.

-Matt