[yt-users] Thanks and one more question

Andrew Davis andrew.davis at yale.edu
Wed May 4 11:43:11 PDT 2011

Hey folks:

Thanks for the camera help -- it worked nicely with both the north_vector on and the steady_north on.  However, with the Camera object, when I ran the imaging, I now see artefacts at the grid edges (just clearly defined edges) which weren't there with the volume_rendering object.  I ran the camera script with no_ghost set both to True and False, and didn't see any difference.  I didn't see any other options that may affect this.  Is there something else that may help with that?

Cheers,

andrew
**  Andrew J. Davis             andrew.davis at yale.edu      **
**  Dept. of Astronomy          203-432-5119                      **
**  Yale University             www.astro.yale.edu/adavis   **