[yt-users] mpi4py

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:19:46 PDT 2011

Hi G.S.,

For whatever reason, the python you're using doesn't think it has mpi4py
installed.  If you installed yt from the install script, you should have set
the PYTHONPATH environment variable.  One way you can verify whether you
actually have mpi4py installed with that python is by going into the
PYTHONPATH directory and checking if there is anything in there named
mpi4py.  Can you verify this?

Britton