[yt-users] multiplot with multiple datasets

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:06:00 PDT 2011

Hi Chris and JC,

You're right; they are not up to date in the build.  It was a mistake
in how I built the docs last.  I updated all the *API* content, but
not the content of the *recipes*.  When I get back to my desk tonight
(I'm out enjoying some Sunday afternoon recreation time right now) I
will rebuild the docs, but I'll build from the development branch so
they will reflect the upcoming 2.1 release in a few minor ways, like
minor shifts in the light cone API.  Sam's release manager for 2.1,
and last I heard from him he's planning on late this week or early
next.

Also, JC, Britton, Sam and Jeff have been working on making it easier
to do more complicated things with montages and compositing of
arbitrary images.  They might be able to chime in with more; multiplot
is kind of a sledge hammer and they're putting the finishing touches
on their nice set of drill bits and screw drivers.

Best,

Matt