[yt-users] hierarchy file for light cone simulation

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:44:36 PDT 2011

Hi Britton,

I ran into this a while back, and wrote a python script to convert it to a
format that is now the standard enzo format.  If you run this (after
modifying a few of the variables at the top, it should make a
RD0036.hierarchy.standard file that you can then verify fits the style of
the new hierarchy files.  Once you do that, copy the old one to a backup,
and move this one in.  Let me know if this doesn't work -- I haven't used it
in a while.

Sam