[yt-users] 1D matter power spectrum

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 15:20:41 PST 2011

Geoffrey,

I've just added the modification to the 'yt' branch. Update and you should have it. I've added these two parameters to the TwoPointFunctions() class:

theta : Float
    For random pairs of points, the second point is found by traversing
    a distance along a ray set by the angle (theta, phi) from the first
    point. To keep this angle constant, set ``theta`` to a value in the
    range [0, 2pi). Default = None, which will randomize theta for
    every pair of points.
phi : Float
    Similar to theta above, but the range of values is [-pi/2, pi/2].
    Default = None, which will randomize phi for every pair of points.

In this way you can set your constant ray to any angle.

Good luck!

Stephen Skory
stephenskory at yahoo.com
http://stephenskory.com/