[yt-users] supressing output

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu Mar 3 10:37:21 PST 2011

I figured it out, sort of. I have to move the ytcfg commands to the absolute top of my script. Setting loglevel to 50 stops everything but warning messages. Also, setting suppressstreamlogging to True causes errors in parallel. The code complains about not finding log handlers from all but the root process. I would like to stop the warning messages as well if that is possible. Jacking up the loglevel has no further effect.

Dave